Please call our 24-hour Crisis Line at 306-244-2224 if you are experiencing panic or overwhelm due to sexual violence.
SSAIC offers individual and group counselling services to survivors of sexual abuse/assault in Saskatoon and surrounding area. These services are free and confidential.
Our clients are:
- Anyone 12 years of age or older who has been sexually abused or assaulted, regardless of whether this occurred in childhood, last night, or many years ago
- Parents of children who have been sexually abused
- Individuals who have been affected by the sexual abuse/assault of family, friends, and loved ones
- Adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Female and male survivors (all genders welcome!)
We provide external referrals for children and youth under 12 years of age.
We cannot serve you if you have ever been a perpetrator of sexual abuse/assault; please call our office for a referral.
SSAIC also offers:
- Survivor support services, including in-person support at the hospital, police station, or in court
- Indian Residential School Survivor Support
- A 24-hour Sexual Assault Crisis Line
Refer a friend or loved one
If you are on this page looking for information on behalf of a friend or loved one, you can refer them to SSAIC.