If you are a health or mental health service provider, SSAIC invites you to download these pamphlets and fact sheets to use in-office or as referral material.
Note that all of our web pages are printable and you are welcome to use this information in presentations or as educational materials. We request that where you reference our information, you cite Saskatoon Sexual Assault & Information Centre as the source and provide a link to the original material on our website.
Please be advised that while we strive to keep the information on this website up to date, contact information and/or links to external agencies are subject to change.
Resources: Sexual Assault
- Sexual Abuse vs. Sexual Assault: What’s the Difference? (Fact sheet PDF, SSAIC)
- Recent Sexual Assault (Pamphlet PDF, SSAIC)
- Recovering from Childhood Sexual Abuse (Pamphlet PDF, SSAIC)
- SSAIC Programs and Services (Pamphlet PDF, SSAIC)
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Abuse or Assault (Pamphlet PDF, SSAIC)
- Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse/Assault (Pamphlet PDF, SSAIC)
- What Men Can Do To Help (Fact sheet PDF, SSAIC)
- Alcohol/Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault (Fact sheet PDF, SSAIC)
- If You Suspect or Know a Child is Being Sexually Abused (Fact sheet PDF, SSAIC)
- Coping With Emotional Reactions: Residential School Survivor Crisis Line (Website and brochure, Health Canada)
Resources: Sexual Harassment and Filing a Human Rights Complaint
- Guided Audio Resources for Healing (Audio download from Victoria Sexual Assault Centre)
- For U of S Students: the uSafe app and information on campus sexual assault policies and procedures
Resources for Offenders
For other resources or requests for large quantities, please download our brochure order form.
If you are looking for information on topics that you were unable to find on our website, please make your request for information by filling out the form below.