If you are a health or mental health service provider, SSAIC invites you to download these pamphlets and fact sheets to use in-office or as referral material.
- Recent Sexual Assault (Pamphlet, PDF)
- Recovering from Childhood Sexual Abuse (Pamphlet, PDF)
- SSAIC Programs and Services (Pamphlet, PDF)
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Abuse or Assault (Pamphlet, PDF)
- Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse/Assault (Pamphlet, PDF)
- What Men Can Do To Help (Fact sheet, PDF)
- Alcohol/Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault (Fact sheet, PDF)
- If You Suspect or Know a Child is Being Sexually Abused (Fact sheet, PDF)
For other resources or requests for large quantities, please download our brochure order form.
- For U of S Students: the uSafe app and information on campus sexual assault policies and procedures
Note that all of our web pages are printable and you are welcome to use this information in presentations or as educational materials. We request that where you reference our information, you note Saskatoon Sexual Assault & Information Centre as the source and provide a link to the original material on our website.
Please be advised that while we strive to keep the information on this website up to date, contact information and/or links to external agencies are subject to change.
If you are looking for information on topics that you were unable to find on our website, please make your request for information by filling out the form below.